The Ravens are given fourth-round, fifth-round comp picks
NFL salary cap figures, team by team
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: $20.27 million.
3. Seattle Seahawks: $18.98 million.
4. Cleveland Browns: $18.50 million.
5. Tennessee Titans: $18.46 million.
6. Kansas City Chiefs: $17.04 million.
7. Philadelphia Eagles: $16.25 million.
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: $15.81 million.
9. Minnesota Vikings: $14.57 million.
10. Denver Broncos: $11.13 million.
11. Indianapolis Colts: $10.624 million.
12. Buffalo Bills: $9.71 million.
13. New England Patriots: $9.49 million.
14. New York Jets: $7.69 million.
15. Washington Redskins: $7.18 million.
16. Miami Dolphins: $6.47 million.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers: $5.88 million.
18. San Diego Chargers: $5.62 million.
19. San Francisco 49ers: $5.30 million.
20. Detroit Lions: $4.51 million.
21. St. Louis Rams: $4.31 million.
22. Houston Texans: $3.59 million.
23. Chicago Bears: $3.54 million.
24. New York Giants: $3.43 million.
25. Oakland Raiders: $3.429 million.
26. Green Bay Packers: $3.425 million.
27. Dallas Cowboys: $2.16 million.
28. Baltimore Ravens: $1.75 million.
29. Atlanta Falcons: $1.65 million.
30. Arizona Cardinals: $1.64 million.
31. New Orleans Saints: $1.41 million.
32. Carolina Panthers: $508,978.
For more coverage of the NFL, go to profootball.scout.com.
Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider
LionsReport.com Recommended Stories
Dr. Roto Video: Waiver Wire Wednesday
Dr. Roto believes Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry will overtake WR Brian Hartline as the team's No. 2 receiver sooner rather than later. Stay ahead of the curve with Dr. Roto!Read More
Giants Strike First In Game One Rout
The San Francisco Giants came out swinging in Game One of the 2014 World Series, scoring three times in the first inning and never looking back.Read More
Three of earth’s best ingredients combined into one succulent strip. Tailgaters will bow in appreciation.Read More
National Anthem Played with a Gun!
Musical targets? Yes, this guy plays the national anthem while shooting musical targets.Read More
Late Season Eastern Steel
NAFC friend, Frank Scalish, is best known for his achievements as a professional bass fisherman, but when the weather cools, the tourneys are over and the last bass has been weighed, he dons waders,…Read More