Battle of the Week, Player of the Week, Rookie Report, Injury Update and much more in-depth…
Injury concerns slow Lions' progress
Long before the Lions went to training camp in July, coach Steve Mariucci was busy trying to figure out what was wrong with them. No, not like that. The former San Francisco coach -- hired by the Lions in early February -- wasn't as concerned about their 5-27 record over the past two years as he was trying to figure out why they were so vulnerable to injuries. He talked with the assistant coaches, the trainers, the strength and conditioning coaches and the team doctors. Was it a lack of conditioning? Was it back training habits? Was it the field surface? Was it simply bad...
249 Fans online
- *** OFFICIAL LIONS 53-MAN CUT THREAD *** <- Keep it HERE
- ***Lions @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread***
- The Case For Kellen Moore
- I bet Dungy is snickering at Eric Woods comments.
- Who do YOU want to backup Stafford?