The Trojans had five players selected in the 2005 NFL draft including a pair of 1st round choices in…
Mini-Camp Wrap: Garcia Appears Ahead
ALLEN PARK - The famed beep test was won by undrafted free agent quarterback Todd Mortensen of the University of San Diego. The beep test seems easy enough - a slow jog of about 20 yards and back when you hear the beep. Jeff Garcia got to 100 but Mortensen got it to 130 before the players erupted in applause when he finally gave out of gas. Garcia's record of 133 remained in place. A spirited...
277 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Holy Moly- Adrian Peterson Indicted/Charged with reckless or neg
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era
- Stafford got lucky last week.