Following the completion of his rookie contract and just before he is due to report to training camp…
Lions, third-round pick Calhoun reach deal
ALLEN PARK -- The Detroit Lions and third-round running back Brian Calhoun have come to terms on a four-year deal, RoarReport.com learned late Wednesday evening. The deal is worth approximately $2.36 million and includes a signing bonus of $750,000. The agreement with Calhoun caps a flurry of activity on a day in which...
248 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era
- Stafford got lucky last week.