When their quarterback is healthy, it is evident that the Detroit Lions can move the football…
Will Jones' injury alter Lions draft plans?
If there is any validity to an NFL Network report that running back Kevin Jones could be out until the middle of the 2007 season, consider the Detroit Lions draft strategy rather lucid. According to the report, Jones' Lisfranc fracture will require a recovery timetable of almost a full-year. Jones suffered the injury near the end of last season, and the team has been unusually mum regarding his...
352 Fans online
- ***OFFICIAL Lions Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***
- So who replaces Freese after his missed chip shot today?
- What the heck is going on with Broyles !?
- Any news on Tulloch? T Lewis injury situation?
- Freese is the kicker this weekend--per Jim Caldwell