While the Lions have showed interest in a number of prospects, and stated publicly that they might…
Smoke screen Pt. 1: Reading between the Lions
Detroit News writer Mike O'Hara summed up the smoke screen process the best on the insider message board, stating that teams "send out trial balloons, and hope they explode in their competitor's faces." At the 2007 NFL combine, perhaps no other team is better equipped -- or has taken advantage of the opportunity -- more than the Detroit Lions. The Lions have dined Joe Thomas, the massive offensive tackle out of Wisconsin. They have an obvious need at the tackle position, and Thomas -- a surefire top five pick -- would alleviate concerns at the position for the next decade. They have also talked...
266 Fans online
- *** OFFICIAL LIONS 53-MAN CUT THREAD *** <- Keep it HERE
- ***Lions @ Bills Preseason Game Night Thread***
- The Case For Kellen Moore
- Who do YOU want to backup Stafford?
- I bet Dungy is snickering at Eric Woods comments.