Many of the Lions sat down to watch football on Monday night by themselves at home. They knew they…
Lions anxiously await Jones' return
When their quarterback is healthy, it is evident that the Detroit Lions can move the football through the air. The team hopes that the return of running back Kevin Jones will bode the same for a struggling ground-game. Jones hasn't played since Dec. 10 at Minnesota, when he suffered a Lisfranc injury -- a tearing of the tissues that connect the bones in the middle of the foot. He had surgery a few days later, and has rehabbed since. He just started practicing two weeks ago, but if he's healthy, he will bring some much-needed speed and power -- even if it's only 15-20 snaps a game to start. On Wednesday, he again demonstrated some explosiveness that has the Detroit staff cautiously optimistic...
225 Fans online
- ***Lions @ Raiders Preseason Game Night Thread***
- Chicago Bears sign WR Santonio Holmes
- Observations from the Game Last Night? Stock Up/Down?
- More confirmation from beat writers that Schwartz is a douchebag
- The guy no one has been talking about....Van Noy