Just moments after Detroit's 25-19 loss to San Francisco, coaches from both squads scrapped…
Game Grades: Lions Loss Was Inevitable
It was bound to happen eventually. The Detroit Lions were – at some point in time – going to lose a game. The date of their first loss since December of 2010 was going to be accelerated if the offense continued its inconsistent play. That date came when the Lions hosted the San Francisco 49ers at Ford Field on Sunday. Game grades below ... OFFENSE The Lions offense...
248 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era
- Stafford got lucky last week.