Christian Ponder's uneven performance in 2012 hasn't done anything to shake the Vikings' faith in…
For Vikings, respite before the real chase
Most of the Minnesota Vikings players left the Twin Cities to enjoy some time away from football for the first time since late July. The bye week is providing a much-needed rest after the players have been in session since training camp opened in late July. Back then, quarterback Christian Ponder was being called out for saying he thought the Vikings were a playoff team. Ten weeks into the season...
270 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Holy Moly- Adrian Peterson Indicted/Charged with reckless or neg
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era