With Jeremy Kerley in the midst of a breakout year, first year wideout Stephen Hill is having a hard…
BEHIND ENEMY LINES PART II:Q&A WITH JON SCOTT
1. How big of a loss is Gronkowski for the Patriots and do you expect Hernandez to be healthy and make a major impact on Thursday Night? Jon Scott: Gronkowski's absence will make a huge difference in the effectiveness of the Patriots' passing game. Without the big man running downfield, New York's defensive backs are free to focus on New England's other weapons, namely Brandon Lloyd and Wes...
213 Fans online
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- What the heck is going on with Broyles !?
- What they are saying in Minnesota
- TNF: Falcons vs Bucs
- Freese is the kicker this weekend--per Jim Caldwell