Vikings WR Percy Harvin still hasn't practiced since spraining his left ankle on Nov. 4…
Field position always a concern in Chicago
If the Vikings are going to be able to accomplish something they haven't done in five years – beat the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field – field position could play a big role. There aren't any better teams in the NFL in terms of starting field position after a kickoff. Chicago's average starting position after kickoffs is the 26.2-yard line, best in the league. The Vikings are second at the 25....
269 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Holy Moly- Adrian Peterson Indicted/Charged with reckless or neg
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era