Pictures from the Vikings' 37-34 win over the Green Bay Packers at Mall of America Field in…
Turning point: Ponder answers Rodgers
From the time the Packers began their charge back from a 20-10 halftime deficit to the Vikings, there was an uneasy feeling in the Metrodome. They had seen this song and dance before – Aaron Rodgers leading his team back from deficits for a late win. However, it was the maligned Vikings offense that led the charge back, answering a pair of game-tying scoring drives from Green Bay that created a playoff-bound turning point. With cornerback Antoine Winfield out in the second half after reinjuring his right hand, Rodgers attacked the Vikings secondary with big plays. He completed all seven of his passes in the third quarter for 177 yards and two touchdowns and, with the ball to start the fourth quarter, led the Packers to a scoring drive that tied the game at 27-27 with 12:21 to play. It was time for the Vikings offense to make its own fourth-quarter statement...
224 Fans online
- ***Lions @ Raiders Preseason Game Night Thread***
- Chicago Bears sign WR Santonio Holmes
- Ferguson--some damn heads are gonna roll there
- Observations from the Game Last Night? Stock Up/Down?
- More confirmation from beat writers that Schwartz is a douchebag