The Vikings will have decisions to make in free agency and with some of their own players that aren…
Sunday slant: Why 2,500 is possible for A.P.
Jared Allen came within a sack of setting the single-season record in 2011, but he had "only" 12 this year. He knows how difficult it is to repeat greatness in consecutive seasons. Still, Allen isn't putting it past his teammate, running back Adrian Peterson, to rush for more than 2,000 yards again in 2013. Peterson had 2,097 yards rushing in 2012, the vast majority of that coming within one year...
218 Fans online
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Stafford got lucky last week.
- What the heck is going on with Broyles !?