Sean Richardson and Jerel Worthy, who have spent the season on the physically unable to perform list…
Worthy Causes Headaches
The Green Bay Packers have two more weeks to make a decision on Jerel Worthy, but his first week of practice was filled with positive signs. "He did good. A lot of energy by him. We'll have to start thinking about where he fits," defensive line coach Mike Trgovac said on Friday. Worthy remains on the physically unable to perform list after tearing his ACL at Minnesota in Week 17 of last season...
256 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Holy Moly- Adrian Peterson Indicted/Charged with reckless or neg
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era