RoarReport.com fantasy contributor Mike Mady analyzes Rudi Johnson's fantasy values, along with the…
Falcons 34, Lions 21: Good, Bad and Ugly
The Ugly What to choose? You could play musical chairs with so many atrocious parts of Sunday's game that you would still get the same melody, and the same result: the Detroit Lions aren't anywhere near ready to compete on a professional level in the 2008 regular season. If first looks are what we're judging on, anyway. Atlanta walked into the game not necessarily a laughing stock, but...
256 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Holy Moly- Adrian Peterson Indicted/Charged with reckless or neg
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era