Lions head coach Jim Schwartz remains mum on Matthew Stafford's "day-to-day" injury status, but has…
Stafford Makes Progress; CJ Out?
Lions rookie quarterback Matthew Stafford practiced on Wednesday, taking light repetitions with the team that included both running and throwing, again feeding the perpetual question of whether or not he would play in Sunday divisional road tilt at Green Bay. And again, Lions coach Jim Schwartz was noncommittal. "No, the decision hasn't been made yet," said Schwartz, who did admit that Stafford...
248 Fans online
- ***Official Lions @ Panthers Game Day Thread***
- Reggie Bush says he disciplines 1-year old daughter harshly.
- This is why you NEVER buy into the hype with these losers.
- Seeing the end of the Mayhew era
- Stafford got lucky last week.